* Retailer information may vary - to confirm product availability, pricing, shipping and return information, please contact Sephora.
A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes, while purifying the skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, pores, oilinessFormulation: Lightweight liquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Zinc of Natural Origin: Known to purify the look of skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections- Aloe Vera of Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensor